Petzl Tikka 2 Core Headlamp CORE Rechargeable Battery Polymer Storm Gray
- Versatile and energy efficient
- Three lighting modes (maximum, economic and strobe)
- CORE Lithium Ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery life is equivalent to that of more than 900 type AAA batteries: the CORE battery recharges up to 300 times (beyond that, its capacity is approximately 30% lower than its initial capacity)
- Environmental benefit for intensive use (frequent battery changes) : CORE reduces waste and environmental impacts related to the energy source, throughout the lifetime of the lamp
- OS by Petzl software personalizes the functioning of the headlamp according to the needs or the type of activity . This software is used to determine the type of lighting: when constant , the light intensity remains constant during use; declining, it diminishes progressively to optimize battery life. It then becomes possible to adjust, in a very intuitive way and with only a few clicks, the battery life or the lighting level (maximum or economic mode) as needed.
- Exclusive mounting system allows the rechargeable battery to be replaced by three AAA batteries
- Compatible with all standard USB chargers (cellphone charger, multimedia device, cigar lighter, solar panel, portable energy source, computer, etc.)
- Excellent performance at low temperatures, thanks to Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- Compact, light and comfortable
- A single case contains LEDs and rechargeable battery
- Adjustable headband
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.