"2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms, 22nd Edition" Book by Jerry Lee
The 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms is known industry-wide as "the standard" reference on firearms and with good reason too. Each year it is revised and updated with the most current, vital information dealers, collectors and enthusiasts need to stay on top of things! As always, 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms has more photos, more prices, more handguns, more rifles, and more shotguns. This trusted source is your must-have guide to the world's hottest collectible firearms, past and present, along with entries for the industry's newest offerings.
Inside you'll find more than 7,500 photos and extended descriptions to let you know exactly what you've got and what it's worth. Every gun value listed is updated by firearm-industry experts. A detailed price spectrum with six condition grades serves for every one of the 110,000 prices listed is included! As a bonus, the editors have inserted a stunning 16-page color section detailing the fascinating world of cartridge collecting. The bottom line is this: If you're a shooter or collector, or if you buy, sell or trade collectible firearms, Standard Catalog of Firearms is the best insurance you can buy!
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 5.050 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.