Winchester Blind Side Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 1-5/8 oz #1 Non-Toxic Steel Shot
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 12 Gauge... $25.99 Available
- Avery Floating Shotgun Gun Case Nylon... $16.64 Select Options
- Flextone 8 Loop Game Call Lanyard Nylon... $14.29 Select Options
- Avery PowerPak Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 24-Round Neoprene ... $8.32 - $14.28 Select Options
- Avery Floating Duck Strap Game Carrier Neoprene ... $8.32 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The components used to develop this ammunition is extremely unique. First, it's loaded with non-toxic steel pellets that are 6 flat-sided or Hexahedron, as opposed to round pellets used in traditional loads. What's the advantage of this? Well, the flat sides allow the shot to stack more efficiently in the hull leaving room for additional gun powder. Next is Winchester's diamond cut wad system. This design of this wad features three (3) petals that keep the pellets in a dense pattern for increased performance.