Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 7.3mm .287" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Spring Loaded Bearing Glock 20, 21, 21SF, 29, 30, 36... $1.99 Available
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Glock Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Gun Butter Trigger and Locking Lug Gun Grease 15cc Syringe... $15.79 Available
- Glockworx Reduced Power Firing Pin Safety Spring Glock All... $2.99 Available
- Glock Extractor Depressor Plunger 20, 21, 29, 30, 36... $4.49 Available
- Remington Bore Light... $5.19 Available
- Glock Slide Cover Plate Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.