Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Black Dog Machine X Form Conversion Magazine with Steel Feed... $20.99 Available
- Williams FP-H&R Receiver Peep Sight White Systems H&R Buffalo... $75.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 24 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 40 Caliber (401 Diameter) 180... $60.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Steel Black White... $21.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- HIVIZ Tactical Front Sight Glock All Models (Except... $29.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White... $5.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180... $17.29 - $119.99 Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $15.29 - $102.99 Select Options
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.