RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 337 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 334 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 333 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 334... $12.79 Available
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.