Kimber Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 7-Round Steel Blue
- Kimber Takedown Tool 1911 Kimber Compact, Pro, Ultra Models... $5.99 Available
- Kimber Recoil Spring Set 1911 Kimber Ultra Carry 18 lb... $10.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Set 1911 Kimber Ultra Carry 21 lb... $9.09 Available
- DeSantis Mad Max Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $57.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Les Baer Custom Match Grade Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $20.99 Available
- Kimber Base Pad 1911 Synthetic Black Package of 3... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Magazine Base Pad 1911 Polymer Black Package of 6... $10.34 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 22 lb (Factory Guide Rod... $7.89 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Available
- Vintage Gun Grips Colt 1911-A1 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.