The Kershaw Shallot features a slightly recurved blade and ergonomically contoured handle providing dynamic performance in a larger-sized pocketknife. The 3-1/2" blade is made from Sandvik 14C28N steel and has excellent corrosion resistance and the ability to be hardened to 58-60 Rockwell. The SpeedSafe assisted opening allows the knife to be easily opened with one hand. In addition the slight recurve blade, sturdy frame lock, and reversible pocketclip make the Shallot the perfect knife for multi-tasking.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 14C28N
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Closed Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA