Kershaw Shallot Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch... $12.99 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's 6" Diamond Bench Stone Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Outdoor Edge Razor-Lite Folding Hunting Knife 3-1/2"... $34.95 Select Options
- Kershaw Volt SS Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw RJ I Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Serrated... $22.99 Available
- SOG Flash II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" AUS-8... $39.75 - $49.99 Select Options
- CRKT M16-Z Folding Knife 3.5" AUS 4 Serrated Stainless Steel... $34.99 Available
- Cold Steel American Lawman Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point AUS 8... $67.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Black Shallot Folding Knife 3-1/2" Drop Point Sandvik... $59.99 Select Options
- Buck 279 Alpha Hunter Folding Hunting Knife 3.5" 420HC... $49.99 Available
- Kershaw Piston Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point... $49.99 Available
- SOG Salute Folding Tactical Knife 3-1/2" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $32.99 - $37.99 Select Options
- Kershaw LoneRock Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $27.99 Available
- Cold Steel Rajah Folding Tactical Knife Kukri AUS 8A... $67.99 - $103.99 Select Options
- SOG Aegis Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" AUS-8 Stainless Steel... $59.99 - $77.99 Select Options
- Ontario RAT Folding Knife 3-5/8" Drop Point AUS-8 Black... $26.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Kershaw Zing Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3" Drop Point... $24.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- Kershaw Blur Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Stainless Steel... $41.23 - $73.11 Select Options
The Kershaw Shallot features a slightly recurved blade and ergonomically contoured handle providing dynamic performance in a larger-sized pocketknife. The 3-1/2" blade is made from Sandvik 14C28N steel and has excellent corrosion resistance and the ability to be hardened to 58-60 Rockwell. The SpeedSafe assisted opening allows the knife to be easily opened with one hand. In addition the slight recurve blade, sturdy frame lock, and reversible pocketclip make the Shallot the perfect knife for multi-tasking.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 14C28N
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Closed Length: 4-3/8"
- Overall Length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.