- Virtually indestructible high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by two CR123 lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Integral tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, click for constant-on
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The M600P Fury Scout Light is all about performance, capability, and versatility. This highly adaptable WeaponLight features a recoil-proof, high-output LED that’s focused by a proprietary TIR lens to create a high-intensity 600-lumen beam with significant reach and peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to medium-range applications. Just partially press the tailcap switch for momentary output—ideal for situations where intermittent light provides a tactical advantage—or press it all the way until it clicks for constant-on illumination. This customizable Scout Light can also be activated via several optional remote plug-in switches available as accessories from SureFire.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600P attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 600 Lumens
- Run Time: 1.5 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123 (included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 5.7"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Weight: 7.8 oz