Remington Reloading Brass 38 Special Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Wolf Ammunition 5.45x39mm Russian 55 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $8.59 - $199.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Lyman 3-Die Storage Box Orange... $3.49 Available
- Robert Larson Bee's Wax 1 oz... $4.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.39 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 120... $18.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $2.49 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $1.49 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $1.49 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $1.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.49 Select Options
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.