Remington Reloading Brass 32 ACP Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 ACP... $31.49 Available
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Silvertip... $29.99 - $473.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round with Anti... $17.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain... $15.49 Available
- Magtech Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Brass Box of 25... $27.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Colt 380 Government, Mustang +2 380 ACP... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 7.62x25mm Tokarev 85 Grain Full... $25.99 - $729.99 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $10.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 40 Caliber, 10mm (400... $10.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Cold Blue 3 oz Liquid... $7.49 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311252 32 ACP (311 Diameter) 75... $68.99 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.