Remington Sportsman Hi-Speed Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-1/4 oz BB Non-Toxic Steel Shot
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 12 Gauge... $25.99 Available
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $4.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PAST Field Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $25.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Duck Target 12" Self-Adhesive Package of... $7.19 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Remington Sportsman Hi-Speed Steel offers all the dependability and performance you would expect from Remington ammunition without breaking the bank. Sportsman Hi-Speed Steel's sealed primer, high quality steel shot, and consistent muzzle velocities combine to provide reliability in adverse weather, while delivering exceptional pattern density and retained energy. An economical, high-speed steel load that is ideal for short-range high-volume shooting during early duck seasons, or over decoys. Sportsman Hi-Speed Steel works equally as well in upland situations that require the use of non-toxic shotshell.
Available in 25 and 250 count boxes.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.