Remington Reloading Brass with Cannelure 9mm Luger +P Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 30... $25.49 Available
- Hornady Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.79 - $349.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 50... $28.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Dogtown Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $14.99 - $66.99 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 7-Round... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $20.99 - $331.99 Select Options
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.