Remington Reloading Brass with Cannelure 9mm Luger +P Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $257.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Doubletap Reloading Brass 380 ACP Nickel Plated Box of 100... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Reloading Brass 357 Sig... $34.49 - $155.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $10.49 - $219.99 Select Options
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.