Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain Flat... $18.79 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $8.09 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139... $29.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $33.49 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt)(451 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 17 Hornet... $25.85 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #3 (22... $39.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Peltor Bullseye 9 Earmuffs (NRR 25dB) Blue... $14.79 Available