Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Prvi Partizan Thunder Ammunition 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $19.79 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Precision Micro Screwdriver Set... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 7mm... $6.19 Available
- Gunsmither Tools Ruger 10/22 Cleaning Rod Hole Drilling... $24.99 Available
- Grace USA Starter Punch Set 4-Piece Brass... $19.99 Available
- Grace USA Brass Hammer 4 oz... $14.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Browning A-Bolt Long Action... $44.99 Available
- Grace USA 8-Piece Gunsmith Screwdriver Set... $33.99 Available
- Daisy Oozing 3D Can Target Package of 3... $16.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.