Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Rocky Men's SilentHunter 1/2 Zip Long Sleeve Shirt ... $49.99 Select Options
- Natural Gear Men's T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $6.33 - $12.99 Select Options
- True Timber Men's Button-Up Long Sleeve Shirt... $9.56 - $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $15.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- LaserLyte Sub Compact Version 3 Red External Laser Sight... $99.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $35.99 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $36.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 900 Gram... $14.49 Available
- Bushnell Trophy MP Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 32mm 3 MOA Red... $156.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.