Remington Reloading Brass 38 S&W Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62mm Russian Nagant (7.62x38mmR) 98... $27.99 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52 Grain... $18.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 50... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1... $113.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 8" Twist... $219.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 338 Lapua Magnum... $16.79 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $45.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 7.62x54mm Rimmed... $13.79 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 309 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $21.49 - $217.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 40 S&W... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.