Remington Reloading Brass 38 S&W Primed
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $6.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $18.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent 12 oz Aerosol... $6.94 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 S&W... $31.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 1" Reactive Target Pasters Package... $5.09 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.79 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $4.59 - $14.29 View More Options