Remington Reloading Brass 38 Super +P Nickel Plated Primed
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- KG KG-3 Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 19 oz Aerosol... $10.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #39 (38 Colt Super)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Super... $31.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Super... $79.99 Available
- Remington Bullets 38 Super (356 Diameter) 130 Grain Full Metal... $18.49 - $278.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Super +P 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $24.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Super... $18.79 Available
- Loadbooks USA "38 Super" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 38 Super +P 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $31.99 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.