Galazan Pre-64 Winchester Stock Finish Kit with Instructions
- Birchwood Casey Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 3 oz Liquid... $4.89 Available
- Robert Larson Bee's Wax 1 oz... $4.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Plum Brown Barrel Finish 5 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Preventative 10 oz Aerosol... $8.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Swauber Applicators Package of 20... $4.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Blue and Rust Remover 3 oz Liquid... $5.19 Available
- Baker 14" Chemical Resistant Gloves PVC Coated Large Black... $4.69 Available
- Birchwood Casey Stock Sheen & Conditioner 3 oz... $5.99 Available
- Rhodes Steel Wool #0000 Super Fine Sleeve of 16 pads... $5.39 Available
- Birchwood Casey Barricade Rust Protection Take-Alongs Gun... $6.19 Available
- Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound 4F Pumice 8 oz... $6.83 Closeout Special
- Miles Gilbert Stock Rubbing Compound Rottenstone 8 oz... $4.48 Closeout Special
Features: Complete kit provides the exact Pre-64 Winchester look
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.