Remington Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum Primed
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Remington cartridge cases are carefully drawn from specially-alloyed brass to provide consistently exact internal volume and resistance to case stretching and brittleness. Primer pocket tolerances are held to .001", and closely monitored case neck annealing assures easier re-sizing and longer reloading life. This new brass is pre-primed with Remington primers. Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes. New, primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Starline Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum... $23.99 - $228.99 View More Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum... $32.99 - $606.99 View More Options
- Winchester Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum... $30.99 View More Options
- Magtech Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum... $28.99 - $282.99 View More Options
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $6.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $18.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Mace Brand Pen Defender Pepper Spray 3 Gram Aerosol 10% OC... $9.03 Closeout Special
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Slide... $12.42 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Slide... $12.42 Available
- Sabre 3-in-1 Pepper Spray 1/2 oz Aerosol with Inert Practice... $9.99 Available
- Sabre 1.8 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray with Holster-Gel... $12.99 Available
- Mace Brand Muzzle Canine Repellent Pepper Spray 14 Gram... $6.91 Closeout Special
- Mace Brand Large Gel Pepper Spray 45 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Gel... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $2.99 - $4.86 View More Options
- Sea to Summit DryLite Towel Microfiber... $6.94 - $32.95 View More Options