Remington Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge PT28S 3/4 oz
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge CB1034-28 (Replaces WAA28)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Winchester Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge WAA28HS 3/4 oz... $9.29 - $86.99 Select Options
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge Pattern Control 3/4 oz Bag... $11.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge SG28 5/8 to 3/4 oz Bag of 250... $7.19 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge CB5034-28HS (Replaces... $10.79 - $102.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloaders Labels Shotgun Package of 50... $4.69 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 28 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MEC E-Z Pack Shotshell Stacker 28 Gauge... $13.99 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 28 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN,... $2.99 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.