Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $14.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $46.49 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $49.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box Square-Hole 10mm Auto, 41 Remington... $2.59 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box Square-Hole 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $2.59 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- Remington Premier STS Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8... $9.49 - $93.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB4118-12B Windjammer... $9.79 - $89.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $25.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge Package of 2... $2.55 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.49 - $17.79 Select Options
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.