Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $14.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $49.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB4118-12B Windjammer... $9.79 - $89.99 Select Options
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S3 1-1/8 oz Gold... $5.99 Available
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round White... $5.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- MEC 8567N Grabber Progressive Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $452.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #600... $8.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads X-Stream Spreader Insert 10, 12, 16 Gauge... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500... $12.49 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.