Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RXP12 1-1/8 oz
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
- BPI Shot Buffer #47 Mix 500cc (Approximately 1/2 lb)... $7.95 Available
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge .080" Overshot Clear Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $40.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.