Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge TGT12S 1 oz
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- B-Square 1" x 11mm InterLock Fixed Airgun Dovetail Rings Matte... $22.99 Available
- B-Square 1" Sport Utility 22 Rimfire and Airgun Rings Low... $11.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 100... $100.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Fine Natural Bristle Cleaning and Gun Oil Application... $4.79 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $3.19 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge FIG8S 1-1/8 oz... $15.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum... $13.49 Select Options
- Alliant Red Dot Smokeless Powder... $18.29 - $121.99 Select Options
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.