Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge TGT12S 1 oz
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $49.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $14.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $46.49 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge PT28S 3/4 oz... $16.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $10.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge FIG8S 1-1/8 oz... $14.99 - $134.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $7.59 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S0 1 oz for Gold... $5.99 Available
- MEC 9000GN Progressive Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $554.99 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 28 Gauge 28S1 3/4 oz Bag of... $7.69 Available
- Bore Tech Cleaning Patches 50 Caliber, 10, 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $21.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.