Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round White... $5.99 Select Options
- Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution Liquid... $7.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $48.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $10.99 Available
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 28 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round... $5.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 380 ACP... $18.29 Available
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 410 Bore 2-1/2" 25-Round... $5.99 Available
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Versalite Wad 2-3/4" 1-1/8... $12.79 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1075-20 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $11.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $31.49 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Primer Feeder... $9.10 Closeout Special
- Norma Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Magnum... $25.99 - $564.99 Select Options
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.