Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $46.49 Available
- Hornady Powder Bushing #272... $5.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $16.79 Available
- Winchester Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge WAA28HS 3/4 oz... $9.99 - $96.99 Select Options
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 20 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #25... $3.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #26... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 7/8 oz... $14.99 Available
- MEC E-Z Pack Shotshell Stacker 20 Gauge... $13.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $14.49 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.