Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz
- Remington Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge PT28S 3/4 oz... $19.99 - $183.99 Select Options
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $13.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder 310 Cadet... $22.49 Available
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 600... $11.79 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge FIG8S 1-1/8 oz... $15.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Die Set 12 Gauge... $78.99 Available
- Remington Shotgun Cleaner Bore Cleaning Solvent 18 oz Aerosol... $7.09 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 410 Bore CB5050-410HS (Replaces... $10.79 - $102.99 Select Options
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- RCBS Powder Bushing #360... $6.19 Available
- Blue Wonder Gun Black Cold Black 2 oz Kit... $18.79 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.