Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $48.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $10.99 Available
- BPI The Spin Doctor Shotshell Hull Conditioning Tool 20, 16,... $21.99 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Versalite Wad 2-3/4" 1-1/8... $12.79 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Primer Feeder... $8.43 Closeout Special
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 380 ACP... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 380 ACP... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round White... $5.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round White... $5.99 Select Options
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.