Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge RXP20 7/8 oz
- Nosler Partition Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Powder Bushing #354... $6.19 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Available
- Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 30 Caliber Pilot... $26.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- RCBS Powder Bushing #366... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Decapping Base #380... $6.39 Available
- L.E. Wilson Decapping Punch for use with Decapping Base 17... $10.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99 Available
- RCBS Powder Bushing #390... $6.19 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.