Remington Shotshell Wads 410 Bore SP410 1/2 oz
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Primed Skived... $16.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #10... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 5/8 oz... $14.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Stretch-36 1/2 to 11/16 oz Bag of... $9.89 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls Multi-Hull 410 Bore 3" Primed... $16.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $46.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 45 Caliber (458 Diameter) 350 Grain... $27.49 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 410 Bore for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN,... $2.99 Available
- GoldenRod GunSaver Dehumidifier Rod 110v... $16.99 Select Options
- MEC Primer Seating Pad 600 Jr. Mark 5... $3.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Magnum Four-Ten 1/2 oz Bag of 250... $9.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $9.99 Available
Length: 1-1/2" (for use in 2 1/2 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.