Remington Shotshell Wads 410 Bore SP410 1/2 oz
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Magtech Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Brass Box of 25... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 410 Bore .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 25-Round... $5.49 Available
- Do-All Pigeon Perch Clay Target Holder Self Healing Polymer... $14.29 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #254 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 115... $103.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge SG28 II Super 3/4 to 7/8 oz Bag of... $7.19 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Bullet Mold #358311 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358... $95.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #287641 284 Caliber, 7mm (285... $71.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 224 Diameter... $26.99 Available
Length: 1-1/2" (for use in 2 1/2 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.