Remington Shotshell Wads 410 Bore SP410 1/2 oz
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls Multi-Hull 410 Bore 3" Primed... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $11.99 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle Model C/CS... $43.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S0 1 oz for Gold... $5.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of... $17.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge R12L 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250... $12.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
Length: 1-1/2" (for use in 2 1/2 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.