Remington Shotshell Wads 410 Bore SP410 1/2 oz
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Primed Skived... $16.29 Available
- MEC Bottle and Cap Assembly... $7.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge Pattern Control 3/4 oz Bag... $12.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.49 Available
- Magtech Shotshell Hulls 410 Bore 2-1/2" Brass Box of 25... $27.99 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (360 Diameter) 000 Buckshot... $45.99 Available
- Gualandi Light Game Shotshell Slug 410 Bore 93 Grain Lead/Wad... $6.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $54.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 410 Bore .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $48.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #13A... $3.99 Available
Length: 1-1/2" (for use in 2 1/2 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.