Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Plain Tactical Rear, Fiber Optic Front Steel Matte
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- TAPCO Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Ambidextrous... $11.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Magazine Well Glock 17, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $31.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Novak Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut .075" Depth .225" Height... $29.99 Available
- Safariland 27 Inside-the-Waistband Holster Right Hand Glock... $39.99 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 35 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, partially serrated fiber optic front blade that gathers and focuses ambient light for greater visibility. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Fiber Optic, Interchangeable Red & Green Rods (0.040" Dia)
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.