Benchmade 275 Adamas Folding Tactical Knife 3.82" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Black Finished Blade G-10 Handle Sand
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features Benchmade's proven Axis locking mechanism that is reliable and strong. The handles are machined G-10 with full stainless steel liners for added strength. The handle is large, so it can easily be gripped with a gloved hand. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Black Steel
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS
- Blade Finish: Black BK coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumb stud
- Blade length: 3.82"
- Blade Width: 0.16"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Weight: 7.70 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.