Browning Black Label Boot Dagger Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.94" Spear Point 154CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
The Boot Dagger is a slim and lightweight, and very lively in your hand. The 154CM Stainless Steel Spear Point Blade features a dual sharpened edge and a slim Blade-Tech polymer sheath for easy concealment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 154 CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Serrated: No
- Sheath: Polymer
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 3.94"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.