Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 338 Lapua (338 Diameter) 265 Grain Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #35 (338 Lapua Magnum, 416 Rigby)... $8.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $54.81 - $188.99 Select Options
- Redding 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $78.99 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 338 Lapua Magnum (338... $48.49 Available
- Berger Elite Hunter Hunting Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $77.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 338 Lapua 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $52.99 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 338 Lapua Magnum (338... $47.49 Available
Ballistics Information: Coming Soon!!
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.