Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 225 Grain Barnes XPB Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $10.73 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.69 - $64.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 255 Grain... $24.99 - $55.99 Select Options
- Grizzly Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 260 Grain Bonded... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 225 Grain DPX... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glaser Blue Safety Slug Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) +P 145... $9.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #514 460 S&W Magnum, 500... $3.09 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Hip Holster Right Hand Single Action... $15.29 Available
- Tink's Power Pig Sow-in-Heat Hog Scent Liquid 4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Cold Steel Barong Machete 18" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $27.99 Available
- Evolved Habitats Hog Wild Hog Attractant Powder 4 lb... $8.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Single Six Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 275 Grain Barnes XPB... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Grizzly Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 360 Grain Lead Wide Nose Gas... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Bowie Machete 12" 1055 Carbon Steel Black Blade... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. These Heavy .45 Colt +P loads are safe in all LARGE FRAME Ruger revolvers.(includes Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, all pre-2005 Vaquero, Bisley, Redhawk) These Heavy .45 Colt +P loads are NOT intended for the New Model Vaquero (small frame). These loads are also safe in all modern Model 1892 leverguns as well as all Winchester & Marlin 1894's Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 Colt +P Ammunition:
FOR USE ONLY IN GUNS CONSTRUCTED TO WITHSTAND +P 45 COLT AMMUNITION
As usual we test fire our published velocities from real world over-the-counter firearms, so the customer will have an idea what this ammunition is doing in the real world, where it matters and not in a laboratory. We feel that publishing velocities fired from very long laboratory test barrels, gives false high velocity readings and is misleading to the customer. See our velocities below:
This, long-for-weight, Barnes X style bullet will penetrate deeply for such a light weight bullet and therefore this load is suitable for big game from whitetail deer through elk.
Barnes placed the crimp groove in a location that affords a short cartridge OAL; therefore the loaded cartridge will fit into the short cylinder of the FA mod. 97. The OAL for this cartridge is 1.572 inch. Which means you can chamber it in revolvers that are too weak to fire +P loads. So, use this ammo ONLY in ALL LARGE FRAME RUGERS, (i.e. Black Hawks, all Red Hawk iterations chambered in 454 Casull and 45 Colt, and pre 2006 Vaqueros) Colt Anaconda, all FA revolvers chambered in 454 Casull and 45 Colt and Dan Wesson revolvers, Winchester and Marlin mod. 1894, all falling block actions made of modern steel, TC Encore and the Handi Rifle.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.