Lee Lead Dipper
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Melter Furnace ... $32.99 - $36.99 Select Options
- Cerrosafe Chamber Casting Alloy 1/2 lb... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-125-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
Material: Iron ladle
Features: Hardwood handle
Notes: This ladle will work for left or right hand casters.
Shipping Weight: 0.140 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.