Nightforce has unleashed the B.E.A.S.T. and it truly is the Best Example of Advanced Scope Technology! A product of the most skilled engineers in the industry, tasked to create a scope that seemed to be impossible to fathom. The B.E.A.S.T. was not to cut corners or settle for "better" but to destroy "better". Nightforce listened to exactly what the U.S. Military wanted in a battle ready scope and made it a reality.
When behind the B.E.A.S.T. operators are truly able to manipulate any situation with the revolutionary Intelligent i4F Elevation Controls. As this suggests, the elevation turret provides four independent elevation adjustment functions.
- 360° Secondary Zero Brake Control - Suppose you have a 100 meter zero and are anticipating engaging a target at 700 meters. Dial the necessary elevation to 700 meters, depress the control button located on the top of the elevation turret and rotate another 90° and you have effectively set a positive adjustment at that 700 meters. To disengage, simply rotate clockwise 90° and press the control button again. Why settle for one zero when the B.E.A.S.T. gives you two?
- M2 Precision Elevation Lever - Shooters want precision adjustments, and with the B.E.A.S.T. shooters can make 2/10 MIL or 1/2 MOA adjustments and at a flip of a lever, fine tune those adjustments in increments of 1/10 MIL or 1/4 MOA. This might be the best combination of speed and accuracy in an elevation turret ever created.
- XtremeSpeed Adjustments - Color coded double turn turrets are yesterday's technology. With 17.45 MIL( 60 MOA) of adjustment in single turn you will never get lost on your turns again. Not to mention the B.E.A.S.T. has a total available adjustment of a 34.9 MIL(120 MOA). You do the math!
- ZeroStop - What would the B.E.A.S.T. be without the Nightforce patented ZeroStop system that allows operators to return to a preset zero by feel alone. No need to guess or even look. With the ZeroStop, shooters can return to zero blind folded.
To meet the demands of the modern military marksman, the B.E.A.S.T. contains one of the most pristine lens systems ever built. Even with over 90% light transmission, the B.E.A.S.T. would just be another variable power scope if it didn't blow the competition out of the water with razor-sharp clarity and unmatched resolution that is a result of ED glass produced by a collaboration of U.S. and German engineering. With only a select group of optics that have ever topped 90% light transmission, the B.E.A.S.T might be the difference between a precision shot, or no shot.
The list of advanced technology that is elegantly packed into the B.E.A.S.T. is lengthy at the least. Other features that Nightforce has delievered are a shorter body for a more versatile scope, robust 34mm tube for more adjustment and more light transmission, wider field of view to keep the shooter aware of their surroundings, Digillum red and green illumination, versatile magnification range and Night Vision friendly design.
And the Beast was born..
Tube Diameter: 34mm
Adjustment Click Value: 2/10 & 1/10 Mil or 1/4 or 1/2 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: Yes
Turret Height: High
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: Yes
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 5x
Max power: 25x
Reticle Construction: Glass Etched
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Battery Type: CR2032
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 1st
Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus
Objective Bell Diameter: 65mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 46mm
Eye Relief: 3.35-3.54"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 8.3-2.3mm
Weight: 39.0 oz.
Max Internal Adjustment:
- Windage: 23.27 Mil or 80 MOA
- Elevation: 34.9 Mil or 120 MOA
Field of View at 100 Yards:
- 18.7' @ 5x
- 4.92' @ 25x
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated :
E: Not Provided by Manufacturer
F: Not Provided by Manufacturer