"Walther: A German Success Story" Two Volume Set Book by Manfred Kersten, Dr. David Schiller, Ulrich Eichstadt
The first book we learn that Walther had its beginnings in the 19th century in, what was then, the town of Zella St. Blasii (Thuringia), as a gunsmith workshop. From there, the events that occurred in the early 1990s, which brought the hand of fate in leading the Walther Company to merge with the Umarex Group, is discussed in detail. The historical portion addresses the origin of the Walther family business. The roots can be traced back to the 18th century, through the reigns of kings and emperors, two world wars, the total dismantling of the business in Zella-Mehlis, and the re-establishment of same in Ulm, all in concert with the economic renewal era of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The second volume begins with the 1993 management change and is dedicated to the dynamic advances Walther made in the world market. Their creative new models and innovative sport promotions, with which Walther played an important role, firmly positioned them in the new century.
Blue Book of Gun Values: Thirty-Fourth Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad
Total pages: Volume 1- 376, Volume 2- 430
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 14.085 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.