HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 185 Grain... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Power Max Bonded Ammunition 300 Winchester... $31.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain... $52.35 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 150 Grain Barnes... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Berger... $34.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V2 Ballistic Chronograph... $360.00 Available
- Challenge Targets Range-Pro Adjustable Target Stand... $44.95 Available
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.