HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Available
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Hornady Dangerous Game Ammunition 416 Rigby 400 Grain DGX Flat... $92.99 Available
- Troy Industries Front Flip-Up Battle Sight HK-Style with... $143.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 165... $52.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 358 Winchester 200 Grain Barnes... $58.99 Available
- Redding National Match 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $143.99 Available
- Plano Protector Double Rifle Case 51-1/2" Polymer Black... $34.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
- Hevi-Shot Hevi-13 Turkey Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 2-1/4 oz... $29.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.