American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $65.47 - $107.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- U.S. Optics Posa Slide & Lock MK1 Scope Mount Picatinny-Style... $278.99 Special Order
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.