American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $80.99 - $107.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- U.S. Optics Posa Slide & Lock MK1 Scope Mount Picatinny-Style... $278.99 Special Order
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 110... $20.99 Available
- Leupold VX-R Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-12x 50mm Illuminated... $669.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.8mm Remington... $29.36 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Leupold VX-R Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-9x 40mm 1/10 MIL... $479.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #12 (25 Remington, 6.8mm Remington SPC, 30... $2.93 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.