American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $17.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $31.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 Inch Pounds... $38.99 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope... $189.95 Available
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Barrel Extension and Lug Recess Swabs AR-10 LR-308... $11.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Magpul Flip Up Rear Sight MBUS Pro AR-15 Steel Black... $99.70 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.29 Available
- Magpul Flip Up Front Sight MBUS Pro AR-15 Steel Black... $80.70 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine 45 Degree Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail... $21.40 - $28.30 Select Options
- ERGO AR-15 Lower Receiver 9-Piece Spring Replacement Kit... $5.04 Available
- Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 50mm Side Focus... $899.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $11.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Accuracy and Precision for Long Range... $39.99 Available
- "The Competitive AR15 Builders Guide" Book By Glen D. Zediker... $32.99 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger AR-15, LR-308... $230.00 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.