Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 223 Remington (Wylde) Medium Contour 1... $269.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Government Contour... $289.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 5.56x45mm NATO Recon Contour... $257.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour... $289.00 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour... $289.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight... $249.99 - $289.00 Select Options
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour... $209.00 Available
- VooDoo Innovations Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour... $299.00 Available
- HIVIZ Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $10.19 Available
- Barska 7" Tactical Red Dot Sight 1x 30mm 3 MOA Dot with... $59.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Single Picatinny Rail with... $71.30 Available
- Midwest Industries Micro Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $37.50 Available
- Lauer Black Dip Parkerizing Pre-Treatment Solution 1 Quart... $15.49 Available
- Magpul Flip Up Front Sight MBUS Pro AR-15 Steel Black... $80.70 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine QDS Quick Deploy Flip up Front and Rear... $184.40 Available
- AO Precision Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $25.49 Available
- Lauer Manganese Phosphate Parkerizing Solution Liquid... $13.49 - $63.99 Select Options
- Lauer Parkerizing Post-Treatment Solution Liquid... $14.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $19.29 - $22.49 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench Hard Case... $8.49 Available
This 16" AR-15 Barrel features an authentic M4 Profile that is lightweight and incorporates a Mil-Spec M203 cut, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: M4
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.