Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour Carbine Gas Port 1 in 7" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Standard... $34.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Tube AR-15 Black Plated... $15.90 Select Options
- ProMag Vertical Forend Broomhandle Grip AR-15 Fits Picatinny... $12.49 Available
- Olympic Bolt Catch Plunger AR-15... $1.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $23.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $119.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Handguard Cap AR-15 Round Fits Yankee Hill... $18.50 Available
This 16" AR-15 Barrel features an authentic M4 Profile that is lightweight and incorporates a Mil-Spec M203 cut, a Carbine Length Gas Port, and a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance. Its 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 7" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with medium to heavy weight projectiles of up to about 77 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: M4
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.