Noveske SPR Match Barrel and Headspaced Bolt AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC II Medium Contour 1 in 12" Twist 18" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round... $15.79 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.8mm Remington SPC 120 Grain SST... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 10-Round... $14.49 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash Hider 5/8"-24 Thread AR-15 6.8... $50.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated M1 Carbine/Mini-14 Rifle Gun... $9.99 Available
- Vltor MUR Modular Upper Receiver with Combination Forward... Add to Cart for Price
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block installed, as well as a gas tube and barrel extension. This match barrel also includes a factory-headspaced bolt, guaranteeing proper fit and lockup.
- Length: 18"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 6.8x43mm SPC Mod 1
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube, Factory Headspaced Bolt
- Weight: 38 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The 6.8mm SPC Mod 1 Chamber closely follows the dimensions of the improved 6.8x43mm SPC Spec II chamber by providing .100" of freebore. This allows for the use of either standard or high pressure 6.8mm SPC factory ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.