JP Enterprises Competition Trigger Kit with Trigger, Hammer and Anti-Walk Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154" 3 lb Single Stage
- Energizer Battery 393 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Bell and Carlson Medalist M40 Varmint/Tactical Rifle Stock... $466.36 Available
- Remington Trigger Guard Assembly Remington 700 BDL Short... $86.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent Spring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Wolff Hammer Spring CZ75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $3.99 Select Options
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $5.20 - $7.89 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Nominal 3 lb trigger pull, yellow springs
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
AR-15 Hammer and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.