Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 Winchester Special
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $0.85 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Belt Slide Ammunition Carrier Nylon Black... $1.66 - $1.80 Select Options
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $2.19 Select Options
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 32 Winchester Special... $30.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 32 Winchester Special... $34.99 Available
- Norma "Reloading Manual: Expanded Edition"... $17.00 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.23 Available
- LOCKDOWN Pistol Rack 2 Gun Vinyl Coated Steel Black... $2.40 Available
- Winchester Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64 Grain... $14.71 - $292.24 Select Options