Flatline Ops True Bore Angle Cosine Indicator Set-Up Bore Level Device
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 190 Grain Match... $45.03 - $45.83 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear The Tank Scope Level... $29.99 Available
- Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level Matte... $129.99 - $179.99 Select Options
- Flatline Ops Slot Lock Picatinny-style Angle Cosine Indicator... $84.99 Available
- Otis Pro-Taper Rifle Chamber Brush AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $5.69 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR Style 308 Caliber... $5.79 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Material: High strength polymer
- Finish: Matte
- Level: High visibility fluorescent fluid
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.