Yankee Hill AR-15 Specter Upper Receiver Assembly Kit 9mm Luger 16" Barrel
- Upper Receiver Type: Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Flat Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Not listed by manufacturer
- Barrel Material: Steel-Melonite Finish
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: Not listed by manufacturer
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Matte
- Twist Rate: 1 in 14"
- Chamber: 9mm Luger
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: Phantom 5C2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: N/A-Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Specter Free Float
- Sights: Yankee Hill Rear and Front Flip Sight
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: 9mm Compatible Carrier
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.